Friday 12 January 2018

New Outremer Blog!



Well guys... the time is nearly here for my wargames book to be published. Outremer: Faith and Blood will be released by Osprey Games on April 19th 2018 (though it is already on pre-order now for anyone who is interested).

It is a skirmish game set during the time of the Crusades and revolves around fighting campaigns where you can watch small bands of warriors become powerful characters as they gain skills and reputation.




With this in mind I have set up a new blog where I can keep all my Outremer: Faith and Blood Posts under one roof! Please go over and have a look: https://outremerfaithandblood.blogspot.co.uk/

Have no fear... I will not be neglecting this blog and all my other content (40k, Rogue Trader, Space Hulk, EPIC, Fallout, etc.) will continue to be published here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm sure it will be great! I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete